From effervescent ads to warm and engaging narration, Tracey will bring your project to life expertly, paying close attention to your aims and the feel you require. Here's a snapshot of her voice:
Vocal age: Teens to 30
Vocal description: Young, bright, bubbly, warm to intelligent, sensuous
Native accent: American
Accents/character voices: US general, US Midwest & Southern
Tracey Kelly is an American voiceover artist living in the Southwest UK. Her fresh, versatile tones range from young, bright and bubbly to warm and smooth. She can conjure up moods from animated enthusiasm to calm intelligence. Born in Chicago, she has voiced a wide selection of American accents and feels.
- Microsoft viral ads (”Camp Network”) for Aspect Film & Video:
- TV/Stage project for Chorion ("Make Way for Noddy")
- Commercial demos, voiceovers and singing
- 6 character voices for 200 animations ("Space Cadet 56" app)
- Coursework audiobooks for sight-impaired students
- Station IDs and presenting for radio
- Product demo videos and voicemail messages
Tracey's own Mac-based studio runs DAWs Studio One and Protools, with several pro vocal microphones. Equally, she is very comfortable at clients' studios and has an intutive understanding of script direction.